Saturday, April 27, 2019

Diy Pigment Fight Art

Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the house. Anybody else accept a 1 thou one thousand pigment chips stuffed inwards every drawer? Or is that merely me?




I late constitute some fine art at the thrift shop that was merely begging for a facelift. The aeroplane prints were okay, but they merely didn't instruct amongst my decor. But that's the nifty affair virtually thrift shop finds. You don't accept to hold out afraid to mess something upwards when you've alone paid $3 for it!


They caught my oculus because they were custom framed as well as matted, as well as the frames were made from bamboo. So, I took everything apart to encounter just what I was working with.




And as well as then I decided to spray pigment the frames silvery as well as spray pigment the mats white.



Next, I got all of my pigment chips together.



I cutting them upwards into trivial strips as well as merely started playing amongst them. I arranged them into a cityscape as well as I right away knew I was onto something!


And as well as then I set everything dorsum together! Not bad for a trivial $3 art, huh?




That's all for today! Thanks hence much for stopping by!




Follow my weblog with
Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art
Follow my weblog onToday I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art or

or

Subscribe to amongst email!
Enter your e-mail address:


Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art Today I made some fun novel fine art using a bunch of former pigment chips I had laying some the hou DIY Paint Chip Art

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment