Saturday, November 24, 2018

Christmas Ornamentation Wreaths - Reader Versions

After I showed ya'll the decoration wreath I made end week (seen here)...





I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers!
I convey to nation you, in that place are few things sweeter than knowing a picayune spider web log post of mine inspired yous to create something. I am absolutely humbled yesteryear that. Thank you!

 There were together with thus many beautiful versions, together with I absolutely loved seeing them all.

Here are merely a few of my favorites that I've seen together with thus far.

This gorgeous blueish together with chocolate-brown wreath was created yesteryear a reader named Carrie Ann, who made her version yesteryear using hundreds of ornaments, roughly jingle bells, together with a 3-ring wire wreath base. 
I dearest this wreath. 


This side yesteryear side i was created yesteryear a reader named Siohban.
Girl, I dearest it.


And I dearest the greens together with reds chosen yesteryear Mariangeles inwards the below wreath. 


This side yesteryear side i is from reader Jennifer, together with she chose a few of my fave colors. 



This side yesteryear side i was submitted yesteryear Carrie, together with I'm totally inwards dearest amongst it. 




And that's all for today! Thank yous together with thus much for sharing your wreaths amongst me this year! I can't await to brand side yesteryear side year's!!
(P.S. Come encounter the reader wreath's post from the next year. It's nuts.) 


If yous missed whatever of my other Christmas posts, yous tin dismiss grab upwardly below:


Subscribe to via e-mail
Enter your e-mail address:
I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions I received tons of pictures of wreaths made yesteryear readers Christmas Ornament Wreaths - Reader Versions

0 comments

Post a Comment