Saturday, December 22, 2018

How To Brand An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress


This weekend, I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my husband, brother, cousin, as well as 25 of her closest friends.


 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress

My cousin (Whitney, below left) graduated constabulary schoolhouse this by week. Whitney is the closest matter I bring to a sister, as well as I've never been then proud of someone. So of course of teaching nosotros had to celebrate, and what amend agency to celebrate than with an ugly Christmas sweater party?

 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress

My cousin wore a sweater she has had since she was 6.
And since I didn't bring whatsoever sweaters from twelvemonth 6, I decided to brand an ugly Christmas dress.

 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress

So, I got out the hotglue as well as turned my favorite LBD into a totally tacky disaster.
The bows came from a thrift store, the ribbon as well as tinsel came from the Dollar Tree, as well as my piffling dark clothes was simply a $15 stretchy matter from Target.
So, don't live sad.

I too decided to attach giant bells to it, which was a full lapse inwards judgement, equally almost halfway through the party, I was searching for pair of scissors to cutting the bells OFF.
I ended upwards using a steak knife.
Which I would similar to intend made the political party all the to a greater extent than memorable.

 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress

 I too got unopen to earrings from ii ornaments that I flora at the dollar store. Another terrible lapse inwards judgement, equally they were half-dozen inches long as well as real heavy, but still...a full conversation slice for the 10 minutes I sported them. 



All inwards all, a full blast, as well as my clothes survived the night. 
Hot mucilage is magical.


And of course, the existent star of the dark  was Jesse's teddy deport vest. 
Women's size large. 
I couldn't dear him to a greater extent than if I tried.


That's all for today, ya'll!
Thanks for existence here.




 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress


Follow my spider web log with
 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress
Follow my spider web log on I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress or

or

Subscribe to with email!
Enter your e-mail address:



 I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress  I went to Nashville as well as dressed upwards similar a giant Christmas explosion amongst my hubby How To Make An Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment