Saturday, February 23, 2019

Thrift Shop Desk To Vanity Makeover

Remember my $20 thrift store desk I flora last week?


 I wasn't quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it, until I saw this Crate & Barrel LaSalle Black Vanity Desk.

My picayune thrift store desk was a similar size to Mr. LaSalle, in addition to I at in 1 lawsuit knew what I had to do.

Check out my picayune guy's novel look!


He's hence sassy now.
 And I'm smitten. When I get-go spotted this desk inwards the thrift store, a lightbulb appeared inwards my brain. I knew EXACTLY what I could exercise alongside a desk this size....make a bigger, amend vanity than the 1 I was currently using. Just to jog your memory, here's the final vanity I was using. It was cute, but ultimately simply likewise small!


Teeny weeny vanity, I RELEASE YOU!
 Now you lot tin run across how much amend my upgraded version is! I made a few changes, too. I moved the whole vanity setup to a unlike wall (over closer to the bathroom door, which was a bigger wall) in addition to hence I also added a few other favorite ugrades.

 I flora a GIANT quondam wooden mirror at the thrift store in addition to painted it Sherwin Williams Sea Salt blue (same colouring textile equally bathroom). I added around other 1 of my ribbon-trimmed drum shade lamps. Then, I also decided to convey my favorite thrift store chair makeover into the mix! It's hence much comfier than my picayune dinky stool I was using. All combined, my 8 1 1000 one thousand thrift store creations brand 1 AWESOME vanity/dressing table!!!


I volition become into groovy especial most how I transformed this desk inwards my next post (since it was a slight-debacle-that-took-3-days-but-ended-up-perfect). So, remain tuned!



Also, remain tuned for a cupboard update soon!


And an update on the side room!


It's actually starting to come upwardly along!



That's all for today! Thanks for stopping past times to banking concern jibe out the novel vanity!




Follow my weblog with
t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover
Follow my weblog ont quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover or

or

Subscribe to alongside email!
Enter your electronic mail address:


t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover t quite certain what I wanted to exercise alongside it Thrift Store Desk To Vanity Makeover

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment