Saturday, November 10, 2018

Top X Projects Of 2012

2012 volition live over soon, in addition to I can't believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan 3rd! This twelvemonth has been such a crazy twelvemonth total of novel beginnings, in addition to equally the twelvemonth comes to an destination today, I've been reflecting a lot on all of the petty wonderful experiences I've enjoyed since starting this blog.
So, I see I would percentage the transcend 10 projects on my spider web log from the foremost year.



Here are my most my most pop projects, inwards order, from 2012.

#1. Master Bedroom Makeover. This was past times far my most pop post inwards the final year. I'm non actually sure why, but I would estimate it was due to the drastic before pictures. :)


#2. The Striped Guest Bathroom: The motion prototype below is the most pinned motion prototype from my blog. When I was re-doing this room dorsum inwards January, I had a wild see to pigment stripes on the petty one-half wall, in addition to I'm thence glad I did!


#3. How To Paint Trim: My tutorial for prototype cut has been i of my most pop posts to date, in addition to I'm thence glad. I recollect how daunting prototype my solid seemed at foremost (when I had never fifty-fifty touched a paintbrush before), in addition to it makes me happy to know I've been able to assist others amongst what I learned along the way. I equally good included earlier in addition to afters of all the rooms inwards the solid inwards this post, thence it's a fun read fifty-fifty if you lot select no intention of wielding a paintbrush anytime soon.




#4. Our Kitchen Cabinet Chalkboard Paint: This was only precisely i of my favorite ideas, thence it makes me thence happy to know how much you lot liked it. 


 #5. Christmas Ornament Wreath: This was past times far the most pop pocket-sized projection I've done, in addition to i of the most recent! I had over xxx of you lot ship me your ain versions, in addition to I cannot fifty-fifty limited how wonderful that made me feel! Thank you!



#6: The Office Makeover: This was i of my personal favorites, equally it's a room I acquire thence much purpose out of. Updating this room gave me a corking identify to focus in addition to create. It's equally good i of the only rooms that I've done in addition to and thence totally left alone. I haven't changed a unmarried affair nearly the decor since I finished it dorsum inwards early on February.



#7: The Guest Bedroom: This petty room was i of your favorites also. The funniest portion is that this room has undergone to a greater extent than changes than whatever room inwards the house. I intend it's because it's rarely used, in addition to I tin hand the sack experiment amongst it without inconveniencing our day-to-day activities. This was the version 1.0 of the invitee sleeping room done inwards Jan 2012.


#8. Guest Bedroom Version 2.0: After taking most of the decor inwards this room in addition to using it inwards other rooms, it got kinda bare, thence I redid it i time to a greater extent than inwards May. The stripes lasted nearly half dozen months, equally it is currently nether structure i time again. I already select stripes inwards the bathroom, in addition to frankly I decided that i room was enough. So, the stripes are straightaway gone, in addition to you'll run into version 3.0 soon. Although short-lived, this room was yet i of your faves. :)


#9. Our 2012 Christmas Tree: I loved that this post made it into the transcend 10, equally I real position my pump in addition to soul into it! With a petty thrift shop tree, in addition to hundreds of homemade ornaments, I was able to create a tree that I loved. 


#10. The Dresser Makeover: Last, but for sure non to the lowest degree is the dresser. When I foremost set eyes upon this $50 Craigslist dresser, I knew it could live amazing amongst a petty TLC. However, I could select never predicted how well-loved it would live past times you! Nearly a twelvemonth later, in addition to it's yet my favorite slice of furniture redo!




So, that's it! The transcend 10 of 2012! 
It was crazy year, total of ups in addition to downs, but I honey knowing that through all of it, I was able to bit-by-bit brand our solid a home! I thence hold back frontwards to what 2013 has to bring.

Make sure to halt past times Thursday, Jan tertiary (my blogiversary!) where I'll demonstrate you lot a few of my favorite posts from this twelvemonth (they powerfulness surprise you!), in addition to verbalize nearly unopen to of the things I've learned inwards my foremost twelvemonth of blogging. I promise you'll join me!!

Most of all, select a happy in addition to prophylactic New Year, in addition to I'll run into ya NEXT YEAR!


Follow my spider web log with
t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012
Follow my spider web log ont believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 or

or

Subscribe to amongst email!
Enter your e-mail address:



t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012 t believe my spider web log volition live i twelvemonth former on Jan  Top 10 Projects of 2012

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment