Saturday, November 3, 2018

What One Learned From My Get-Go Twelvemonth Of Blogging


I started this weblog ane twelvemonth agone today, on Jan 3rd, 2012. I began amongst this really simple post. Along the class of a year, I learned hence much close myself; much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected. So, inward celebration of my maiden of all blogiversary, I'm but going to part a footling of what I learned inward the yesteryear year, as well as and hence piece of occupation out y'all amongst a twosome of my favorite posts. Not necessarily the most pop posts I've done (I shared those here earlier), but but my personal favorites.

So, what did I learn?
Here are the overstep 5.

1. I learned to believe inward myself. No thing what. There are enough of people who volition tell y'all you can't do something or that y'all shouldn't. Choose to ignore the naysayers. Instead, environment yourself amongst those who mean value y'all can. Blogging has taught me to apply this same regulation to every appear of my life.


2. I learned people are good. There are hence many kind, supportive, generous, as well as appreciative people out there. I never expected for people to hold upward hence nice. I fully expected to seat on my crash helmet as well as brace for impact. But the hateful comments never came. Quite the opposite happened. I met hence many amazing readers who truly appreciated what I did, as well as were ever hence sugariness as well as supportive of my (sometimes failed) attempts to hotglue materials together. As of this day, at that topographic point are tons of readers that I really know yesteryear rear because of their constant support.  

3. I learned to hold upward myself. The maiden of all iv months of my blogging were a hot mess. It took me awhile to uncovering my ain style. My decorating was sometimes bad, as well as my writing was ofttimes bad, too. I spent a lot of fourth dimension learning as well as improving. Eventually, I kinda institute my vocalism as well as realized that no thing what, the learning volition never stop. 


4. I've learned that y'all accept to start somewhere. It's hence slowly to acquire overwhelmed yesteryear life's imperfections. But things volition never hold upward perfect. Start where y'all are, as well as brand the best of what y'all have. 


5. Don't compare your outset to someone else's middle or end. I learned that this is my journey, as well as the solely someone I ask to compare myself to is the someone I was yesterday. Everyone's path volition hold upward different.


And now, before I go, I'll piece of occupation out y'all amongst my favorite posts from the year. These posts aren't the most beautiful, or fifty-fifty eloquent. They're but the ones where I part my life, as well as mayhap a funny storey or two. 




Thank y'all hence much for stopping yesteryear today! Thank y'all for your support, kindness, as well as constant encouragement! And most of all, thank y'all for celebrating amongst me! 
I'm doing a toe touching inward your honor.

(This was my sibling Christmas picture. It's a time-honored tradition.)



Follow my weblog with
 much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging
Follow my weblog on much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging or

or

Subscribe to amongst email!
Enter your e-mail address:


 much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging  much to a greater extent than than I would accept ever expected What I Learned From My First Year Of Blogging

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment