Saturday, February 2, 2019

Halloween Costumes

I truly LOVE Halloween.
 Every year, my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous. 
Here's to a greater extent than or less photographic proof from yesteryear.

Sir Bacon & Madame Egg, Halloween 2011
Playing Cops & Robbers amongst our skilful friends Sookie & Bill (True Blood, anyone?)
Also, four years agone (before nosotros got into doing costume pairings that made sense), Jesse dressed upward equally Harry Potter (which pretty much made my life) together with I, deciding I would larn against the grain together with non selection a 'cute' costume, decided to live Jesse. Yep. I really went to a Halloween political party dressed inwards my husbands giant clothes, amongst a painted on goatee together with my pilus mashed upward inwards a baseball game cap. 
It was DISGUSTING together with hilarious. 
And I did non accept a unmarried picture. :)

This twelvemonth (well final month, actually), I was randomly perusing a thrift shop together with I saw something dark-green together with fuzzy poking out of a plastic bag. I opened it together with flora the well-nigh amazing affair ever.
 A picayune kid's Oscar the Grouch dress. 

Here's me trying it on equally shortly equally I got home....obviously ecstatic amongst my $3 find!


It's WAY equally good small, but who really cares?

Not me. Here I am trying to cram the picayune trashcan-lid-hat onto my giant head.


I am DETERMINED.

But now, I direct maintain to figure out what Jesse should be. We were both thinking Big Bird. The idea of him wearing a few picayune yellowish feathers on his caput together with to a greater extent than or less orangish legs has me inwards stitches. I'm feverishly trying to respect a yellowish suit/sweatpants/tshirt/shorts/ANYTHING I tin featherize equally fast equally possible. 
And a beak, of course. 
I'm also predicting that yellowish spray pigment volition somehow live involved.

Here's to a greater extent than or less pics that direct maintain me inspired...adjusted for a half-dozen pes tall man, of course.



and of course, here's the existent deal....apparently he met upward amongst da' Rogers at to a greater extent than or less point.
Way to synergize, Sesame.


Can yous say my hubby is a corking sport?
 Gotta dearest a human being who's non afraid to shake his tail feathers be the Big Bird to my Oscar..

I'll proceed yous posted.

Virginia

sharing at:



Virginia
Subscribe to via electronic mail
Enter your electronic mail address:

 my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes  my hubby together with I wearing clothing upward equally something slightly ridiculous Halloween Costumes

0 comments

Post a Comment