Saturday, January 26, 2019

Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Rug Review

I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet. When the carpet arrived inwards the post service this week, I wanted to brand certain I gave it a very thorough testing.

When yous inquire me to review a rug, THIS gal doesn't mess around.

So.......this happened. Alone. In my room. With a tripod. 
(They said to TEST it. Is that non what they meant?)


I'm nonetheless sort of laughing to myself, thinking 'what if a vecino but happened to last spying on me?!'. And if so, that was in all likelihood the most ridiculous hr of their year. It took me close a dozen handstands to last able to capture it on photographic goggle box camera (These brittle bones aren't fourteen anymore!), in addition to I definitely flopped over on my dorsum similar a beached whale at to the lowest degree twice. Not to mention, at i indicate I really tried a log-roll in addition to a few toe-touches.

That serial of events did non brand the photo-collage cut. 

So, directly that I convey your attention, (because rolling but about on my novel carpet for an hr makes me a carpet expert), allow me nation yous a piddling flake close this snazzy novel carpet.


Basically. Mohawk in addition to DuPont convey teamed upwards to innovate a revolutionary novel carpet called Smart Strand. Smart Strand is the carpet alongside built-in stain in addition to set down resistance that won't wearable in addition to launder off. 

Let me nation yous what else I loved close this carpet:
It was totally gorgeous, plush, in addition to worked effortlessly inwards nearly every room inwards our house!
 It was a really pretty neutral green. 

I loved it inwards the living room! 



and I loved it inwards the bedroom, too! What's a daughter to do?!


It's genuinely a tough choice. I'm thinking of keeping it inwards the sleeping accommodation for directly because of how soft in addition to plush it is. There's but something close walking but about on it barefoot that makes me happy. 

That's all for today, folks!
Please note:  Handstands were performed on a unopen course of report yesteryear a handstand-professional. Don't last an amoeba in addition to seek to recreate this on your ain expanse rug. I volition non last held responsible for your bruised booties.

And of course, a large give thank yous you to Mohawk for providing me alongside this rug. All opinions inwards this post are my own, every bit always! :)



Follow my weblog with
I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review
Follow my weblog onI was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review or

or

Subscribe to alongside email!
Enter your electronic mail address:


I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review I was late asked yesteryear Mohawk Flooring to review their novel Smart Strand Carpet Mohawk Flooring Smart Strand Carpet Review

-->

0 comments

Post a Comment